Full Form of IPS, SSC, UPSC, IAS, ACP, PSC, 2020
Friends, do you know the full form of IPS. IPS Which syllabus are taught in How to become an IPS officer?
If you are still unaware of all these things, then in today’s article we are going to give you complete information about it.
And what exams do you have to pass to get this job. They are also going to tell all this, so read the points mentioned next carefully.
Explain that the full form of IPS is “Indian Police Service”. The job of an IPS officer is to maintain law and order in the country and to completely control the crime occurring in the country.
How to become an IPS officer?
Apart from IPS, UPSC for various administrative posts like – IRS, IFS, IAS, conducts various types of Civil Service Examination in the country. If you are also encouraged to become an IPS officer.
So to get appointment in this, you have to go through three exams. This is something like this.
- Preliminary – Preliminary (I, II)
- Interview – Interview
If you pass it Then after that you are given a rank in All India. The type of post you are given is given to you. See below to know syllabus.
What should be the qualification to become an IPS? [Eligibility For I.P.S. Officer]
Friends, if you want to become an IPS officer.
So for this, you have to fulfill the below given parameters. If you complete the following things,
then you can apply for IPS at all. Let us know what should be the qualification for this.
It is mandatory for men to have at least 5.4 fit and women’s 4.9 fit.
Applicants must be citizens of India to become an IPS officer.
The applying candidate should be at least 21 years old and maximum 30 years old.
Applicant should have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or institute. Like – B.A. B.Sc etc.
Syllabus of IPS
Prelimanary Paper 1 Syllabus
- Current events of national and international importance.
- History of India and Indian National Movement.
- General Issues on Environmental Ecology, Biodiversity and Climate Change
- Indian and World Geography – Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World.
- Indian Politics and Governance – Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public
- Policy, Rights Issues, etc.
- Economic and Social Development – Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demography
- Social sector initiatives, etc.
Prelimanary Paper 2 Syllabus
- General mental ability
- Decision making and problem solving
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc. – (Class X level),
- Data Interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. – (Class X level)
- Short essay
- Thesis writing
- Understanding of the given route
- Usage and terminology
How much is an IPS Officer Salary?
Under this, officers elected such as DGP get ₹ 80,000, ADGP or SCP pay scale is 37,400 to 67,000. Apart from this, basic facilities like PF, pension, government quarters are also given to an IPS officer.
What is the full form of IPS? Full form of IPS, which exam has to be passed for IPS.
You must have understood how much his salary is If you still have some kind of question. So you can ask in the comment box.